Departure & Return
Meet at Kaohsiung Metro "Formosa Boulevard Station" Exit 6 (ground floor, outside of Exit 6)
We drop off at Pier-2 Art Center
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirement at the time of booking.
- Meet at Kaohsiung Metro "Formosa Boulevard" station exit 6. Tour guide’s contact number will be advised two days before tour departure.
- Tour requires a minimum of 6 guests. We will do our best to accommodate individual travelers by placing them on tours with other guests. In the event an individual traveler cannot be so accommodated, guests will be offered an alternative tour of equal value or full refund.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- There will be a 100% charge for no-shows that is defined as arriving 15 minutes late.
- In the event of inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances, MyTaiwanTour reserves the right to alter tour itinerary.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY My Taiwan Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms