Departure & Return
We will pick our customers up from the Cruise Terminal - port of Katakolo.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- *** 2 Mercedes E200 Sedan for 5-7 passengers (4 passengers in each vehicle)***
- We can pick our customers up from wherever they want inside the region of Athens.
- If the pick up is from the Airport or from the cruise dock please provide all the details to the operator after from the pickup.
- If there is a Strike in The city Center or a special event that effects the tour,the tour may change start time or ITINERARY under the instructions of the operator and the agreement of the customer
- Please provide as much as possible contact details to the operator even after the booking
- If the booking will start from Ath Int Airport the time of the tour start to count fro the pickup of the customer,so do not stress your self in cases of Delay of flights.
- If the tour is combined with a transfer the Maximum Luggage ( american size 32kl) can be no more than 3 and the start time of the tour starts at the time of the first pickup eg :( There is a customer that buys a tour starting from Cruise terminal but first he/she wants to be transferred to his Hotel to do the check in and then to start the tour. ) if the customer wants extra services than the ones that paid for,the operator will charge him extra and the payment will be done to the driver in cash or credit card.
- Most travelers can participate
- Please mention to the operator if there are any Health restrictions.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Theodores Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Full Day Private Tour to Ancient Olympia and the Temple of Epicurean Apollo .