4 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
All Fees and Taxes
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Katakolo 270 67, Greece
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Jae Olympic
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The seatrack for dissable Kourouta beach all inclusions ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during The seatrack for dissable Kourouta beach all inclusions ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during The seatrack for dissable Kourouta beach all inclusions ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The seatrack for dissable Kourouta beach all inclusions ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesBus ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursVolunteer Tours Day Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesKatakoloUnique Experiences - AthensBus Tours - AthensNature and Wildlife - AthensEco Tours - AthensVolunteer Tours - AthensUnique Experiences - ThessalonikiBus Tours - ThessalonikiNature and Wildlife - ThessalonikiEco Tours - ThessalonikiVolunteer Tours - ThessalonikiUnique Experiences - OhridBus Tours - OhridNature and Wildlife - OhridEco Tours - OhridVolunteer Tours - OhridCategory