6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Immerse yourself in the rich cultural and historical heritage of the Kathmandu Valley on this private tour. You'll enjoy dedicated attention from your guide and the ability to move at your own pace through the area's top attractions. Stops include UNESCO-listed sites such as Pashupati, Bouddha, Patan Durbar Square, Swoyambhu, and others.
- Private tour means personalized attention from a guide
- All private round-trip transportation provided
- Comprehensive tour of Kathmandu highlights
- Bottled water to stay hydrated during the journey
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up from & drop off Hotel by luxury vehicle.
Air-conditioned private tourist vehicle.
An experienced, helpful and friendly English speaking Guide
Bottled mineral water for drinking.
All government taxes and official expenses.
All monuments entrance fees
Tips for the guide & driver (Tipping is Expected)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pickup you from your hotel or your residence. Please provide pickup location details while booking.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Luxury Holidays Nepal Pvt. Ltd.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Sightseeing Day Tour of Kathmandu's Four UNESCO Heritage Sites?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Sightseeing Day Tour of Kathmandu's Four UNESCO Heritage Sites
6 to 7 hours
7 hours 45 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKathmanduBus Tours - PokharaHistorical Tours - PokharaBus Tours - DarjeelingHistorical Tours - DarjeelingBus Tours - BagdograHistorical Tours - BagdograCategory
Freak Street (Jhochhen Tole)KirtipurLuklaMonjoPashupatinathChisapaniTrisuli River (Trishuli River)SaurahaNagi Gompa (Nangkyi Gompa)BudhanilkanthaPhakdingNuwakot Palace Complex (Nuwakot Durbar)Changu NarayanRudra Varna Mahavihar (Golden Temple)Dakshinkali TempleSundarijalShivapuri Nagarjun National ParkChobhar VillageDudh Kosi RiverChitwan National Park