Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is formal, kindly make sure of packing warm clothes such as Down jacket, Sleeping bag, full sleeve, warm hat, sun glasses, gloves, warm socks, trekking boot, slipper, thermal under garments, fleece jacket, water bottle, day bag, goretex jacket, sun/cold creams, head light etc.
- Persons with back problem are not recommended to take participate
- Participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions are requested not to take part.
- This trekking package is not recommended for pregnant women
- A moderate grade of trekking
- This destination and trail is not accessible for wheel chair users.
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If canceled due to bad weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or alternate destination of same value
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Oriental Journeys
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.