10 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the trek.
All government taxes, VAT and service charges.
All the airport transfers by private vehicles.
An experienced, helpful and friendly guide and porters (1 porter for 2 peoples)
Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
Ground transportation from Kathmandu –-Pokhara - Kathmandu by tourist bus.
Salary, food, drinks, accommodation, transportation and insurance for the guide and porters.
Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu as per the itinerary.
Sleeping bag, down jacket and trekking map, if necessary, (return after the trek)
Three night hotel in Kathmandu including breakfast.
Two night’s hotel in Pokhara including breakfast.
All the alcoholic, non alcoholic drinks and dessert.
Any others expenses which are not mentioned on including section.
International airfare and airport departure tax.
Meals (Lunch and Dinner) while you are in Kathmandu & Pokhara.
Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu). You will require 2 passport size photos.
Tips for the guide, porter & driver.
Your Travel insurance (compulsory)
Your personal expenses and entrance fees while you do the sightseeing tour in Kathmandu.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Outfitter Nepal
You can cancel up to 4 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHikingMulti-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKathmanduBus Tours - PokharaHiking - PokharaMulti-day Tours - PokharaBus Tours - DarjeelingHiking - DarjeelingMulti-day Tours - DarjeelingBus Tours - BagdograHiking - BagdograMulti-day Tours - BagdograCategory
Chitwan National ParkAsan MarketSagarmatha National ParkLuklaKirtipurShivapuri Nagarjun National ParkRudra Varna Mahavihar (Golden Temple)MonjoSaurahaNuwakot Palace Complex (Nuwakot Durbar)ThamelNagi Gompa (Nangkyi Gompa)Garden of DreamsPatan (Lalitpur)Namche BazaarBudhanilkanthaSundarijalFreak Street (Jhochhen Tole)Changu NarayanChobhar Village