- All transportation in a comfortable private vehicle
- Overnight accommodations with breakfast each day
- One local SIM card (returnable) for your phone
- A bottle of mineral water each day to stay hydrated
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 3 hours before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler.
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- A maximum of 10 people per booking.
- Dress code is smart casual.
- A small amount of walking is involved.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Holidays to Nepal Pvt. Ltd.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.