12 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
If you’ve made the decision to venture to Everest Base Camp, you need to undergo months of planning and preparation. Leave the logistics to an expert guide and focus primarily only on feeling fit by opting for a 12-day trekking tour that takes care of accommodation, round-trip flights between Lukla and Kathmandu, food, porters, and insurance.
- Leave the logistics of climbing to base camp of the world's highest mountain to an expert
- Save yourself days of advance planning
- All permits are included, in addition to accommodation, food, and insurance
- Airport pickup in Kathmandu is also included
Saved to wishlist!
11 nights basic accommodation at Tea house during trekking.
Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner during trekking
Trekking as per the itinerary throughout Govt.license holder English speaking trekking guide and porter (2 trekkers : 1 porter)
Insurance, Food, Salary and Accommodation to the guide and porters.
Sleeping bag and Down jacket will be provided upon request during trekking.
National Park fees , TIMS fees and other applicable taxes.
Complimentary one trekking map for one group.
Trekking certificates after trip.
Airport-Hotel pick up and drop by good vehicle.
Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
Emergency evacuation expenses if in case of any kind of emergencies occurred during traveling & trekking.
Personal Insurance such as medical, accidental and for rescue (Helicopter etc.
Personal trek equipment.
Hot Shower, Hot water, Battery charge and Wifi during trekking.
Personal nature expenses such as alcoholic beverages, bottled drinks,mineral water, laundry service, telephone bills, tipping to the guide and porters.
Accommodation in Kathmandu.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
we pick up from any hotel in Kathmandu.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Incredible Treks Pvt. Ltd.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Everest Base Camp Trekking
Explore Similar Things to Do
Air ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKathmanduAir Tours - PokharaNature and Wildlife - PokharaMulti-day Tours - PokharaWalking Tours - PokharaAir Tours - DarjeelingNature and Wildlife - DarjeelingMulti-day Tours - DarjeelingWalking Tours - DarjeelingAir Tours - BagdograNature and Wildlife - BagdograMulti-day Tours - BagdograWalking Tours - BagdograCategory
SaurahaPashupatinathTrisuli River (Trishuli River)PhakdingNuwakot Palace Complex (Nuwakot Durbar)Nagi Gompa (Nangkyi Gompa)ThamelMonjoSundarijalBudhanilkanthaShivapuri Nagarjun National ParkFreak Street (Jhochhen Tole)Krishna Temple (Krishna Mandir)Patan (Lalitpur)Dudh Kosi RiverRudra Varna Mahavihar (Golden Temple)KirtipurNamche BazaarLuklaDakshinkali Temple