Explore our promoted experiences
- A scenic plane ride over the Eastern Himalayas, including Mount Everest
- Get a thrilling, front-row peek at the world’s most spectacular natural scenery
- Soar over the world’s most famous mountain chain during a once-in-a-lifetime flight
- Enjoy complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off for added convenience
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Himalayan Social Journey
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "We had 15 passengers on the regional jet and we’re allowed to move from side to side and spend as much time in the cockpit as we wanted." See review
- "The Yeti Airlines flight is about 45 minutes duration and people from both sides of the plane get to view the entire mountain range consisting of many well-known peaks right up till reaching Everest." See review