3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Not many people can claim to have reached the top of Mount Everest. During this exclusive, once-in-a-lifetime flight from Kathmandu, soar over the Eastern Himalayas, getting a bird’s eye panorama of the world’s tallest—and most legendary—mountain chain, including Everest. Enjoy the magic of the world-famous summit without the struggle to make it to the top. Tours include private hotel pickup and drop-off and a celebratory glass of sparkling wine.
- A scenic plane ride over the Eastern Himalayas, including Mount Everest
- Get a thrilling, front-row peek at the world’s most spectacular natural scenery
- Soar over the world’s most famous mountain chain during a once-in-a-lifetime flight
- Enjoy complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off for added convenience
Saved to wishlist!
All activities as per itinerary
English Speaking Driver
Hotel Pick Up and Drop
Air Ticket Via Buddha Air / Yeti Air as per option selected
Food and drinks
Any other things that are not mentioned in the itinerary
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up our travelers from their respective Hotel. The usual time for pickup is 5:30am.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Himalayan Social Journey
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Everest Scenic Tour by Plane with Hotel Pickup?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Everest Scenic Tour by Plane with Hotel Pickup?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Everest Scenic Tour by Plane with Hotel Pickup?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Everest Scenic Tour by Plane with Hotel Pickup?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "We had 15 passengers on the regional jet and we’re allowed to move from side to side and spend as much time in the cockpit as we wanted." See review
- "The Yeti Airlines flight is about 45 minutes duration and people from both sides of the plane get to view the entire mountain range consisting of many well-known peaks right up till reaching Everest." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Everest Scenic Tour by Plane with Hotel Pickup
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Air ToursFull-day ToursHalf-day ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingKathmanduAir Tours - PokharaFull-day Tours - PokharaHalf-day Tours - PokharaAir Tours - DarjeelingFull-day Tours - DarjeelingHalf-day Tours - DarjeelingAir Tours - BagdograFull-day Tours - BagdograHalf-day Tours - BagdograCategory
Namche BazaarDudh Kosi RiverChitwan National ParkPashupatinathKrishna Temple (Krishna Mandir)Rudra Varna Mahavihar (Golden Temple)Trisuli River (Trishuli River)Chobhar VillagePhakdingFreak Street (Jhochhen Tole)ThamelBudhanilkanthaChangu NarayanLuklaNuwakot Palace Complex (Nuwakot Durbar)Nagi Gompa (Nangkyi Gompa)Shivapuri Nagarjun National ParkSaurahaSagarmatha National ParkAsan Market