- Full-day tour to Nagarkot with hike, from Kathmandu
- See the mountains of the Himalayas from Nagarkot
- Hike for several hours through spectacular countryside
- Stop in traditional Nepalese villages along the way
- Includes lunch, transportation, and guide
Departure & Return
Directions: Tridevi Marg, Thamel, Infront of Himalyan Bank.
What To Expect
Hike for about four hours to to Changu Narayan along an easy route that is mostly downhill. Along the way, you'll pass through small villages where you get a sense for Nepalese culture. Soak in views of Kathmandu and the Himalayas in the distance.
Your guide shares informative commentary throughout the tour, and explains the classic Nepalese architecture of Changu Narayan Temple, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Your tour ends after about eight hours with return to your hotel in Kathmandu.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Please note, hotel pickup is available only for hotels inside Kathmandu Valley
- If your hotel is located outside Kathmandu Valley then you must arrive at departure location before 10am
- Vegetarian menu is available and MUST be advise be advised at time of booking.
- Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own caretaker
- Please note that there has been significant damage to some of the sites visited on this tour due to the earthquakes in April and May 2015
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Alpine Asian Treks and Expedition P. Ltd.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff