Explore our promoted experiences
- A meal and beverages are included
- Learn more about Nepali food than you would just eating in a restaurant
- A fun, family-friendly activity
- Learn new skills that you can use later at home
Departure & Return
Nepal Cooking School Paknajol Marg Thamel Kathmandu Nepal Inside Brews Restaurant Ground Floor
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nepal Cooking School
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "All the profits go to a local charity helping to rebuild Nepal after the earthquake so not only are you cooking a delicious 4 course meal, your money is going to a good cause." See review