- Transfers from a meeting point in central Kathmandu are included
- A light lunch will be provided
- An easy way to visit Namo Buddha without having to catch a local bus
- Learn about the culture and history of the hill regions around Kathmandu
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Tour commences at Black Olives Cafe (Chaksibari Marg, Thamel) each day at 11:45 am Dates: See Availability Return point: Tour concludes at Paknajol Marg Thamel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A $5 Surcharge applies for tours operated in Languages other than English
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kathmandu Adventures Travel and Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.