Departure & Return
Tour departs from By the West Exit of the Tobu Tojo Line, Kawagoe Station. Your guide will be holding a sign of the otomo guide.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please come in comfortable clothing, as this tour involves a lot of walking.
- Please note that most of the locations you will visit on this tour has been included so that you can enjoy looking at their exterior architecture.
- We recommend you bring your camera with you to enjoy this tour to its fullest!
- Taste the locally brewed Coedo Beer in a lovely coffee shop.
- You can start the tour at whatever time you like, but we recommend you start it in the evening. Recommended times are after 16:00 between April and September, and after 15:30 between October and March.
- The travel expense is not included in the tour fee. Please bring extra money to experience this tour to its fullest. (Entrance fees, transportation fees, activity fees, etc. - at least about JPY 500)
- If you do not arrive at the specified starting place after 60 minutes from the agreed meeting time, the tour will be considered canceled.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY otomo travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands