- Avoid wasting hours on booking sites looking for the best deal: flights, entrance fees, meals, hotel transfers and four-star accommodation are all included
- Don’t get lost in the crowd: on this small group tour, you’ll be able to ask your guide anything you want to know about the region
- If you’re feeling adventurous, you can see choose to take a hot air balloon tour on the second day and see Cappadocia from the sky
- Pick up idiosyncratic gifts for friends and family at some of the region’s markets and shops
Departure & Return
Your driver will meet you upon your arrival to the airport and transfer to hotel.
Your hotel accomodation will be in Kapadokya Lodge Hotel or similar in Cappadocia on HB bases.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please note: Arrival prior to 2pm on the day of check-in at the hotel will result in additional charges
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We as KARAVAN TRAVEL, want to ensure the minds of travelers that, all the necessary safety measures and precautions will be maintained at all times; hand sanitizer will be available, masks will be given out, seats will be blocked out on coaches, reduced groups sizes and social distancing measures will be taking against COVID-19 infections. We will follow up the new regulations/restrictions permanently and update our procedures accordingly.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Karavan Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms