18 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Get your camera ready as you visit one of Turkey’s most iconic natural landscapes, the dramatic white travertines of Pamukkale, on this full-day tour of the UNESCO World Heritage site from Kemer. As well as climbing the terraces, you’ll also see the famous Cleopatra pool (optional) and tour the ancient ruins of Hierapolis, the Roman spa town that lies just minutes from the thermal pools.
- Full-day guided tour of Hierapolis, including lunch
- Wander around this ancient site, taking in the necropolis and the Roman amphitheater
- Learn about the long history of this area from the local guide
- Indulge in a delicious Turkish lunch
- Get picked up and dropped off at your hotel in Kemer
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Entrance fees to Pamukkale
Entrance fees to Hierapolis
Entrance fees to Cleopatra's pool
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tourmania
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Pamukkale Hierapolis Day Tour from Kemer?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Pamukkale Hierapolis Day Tour from Kemer?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Pamukkale Hierapolis Day Tour from Kemer?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Pamukkale Hierapolis Day Tour from Kemer?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Pamukkale Hierapolis Day Tour from Kemer
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingKemerBus Tours - Turkish RivieraArchaeology Tours - Turkish RivieraHistorical Tours - Turkish RivieraFull-day Tours - Turkish RivieraCategory