- Cover more ground with less energy on an e-bike
- Explore County Kerry’s natural beauty with a bike tour
- See local landmarks like the Gleninchiquin Waterfall and Dereen Gardens
- Cycle along quiet back roads to see mountain and lake views
Departure & Return
Let me know when booking if you would like to be collected at your accommodation or at the Kenmare Bay Hotel Leisure Centre car park.
|Monday:||09:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Saturday:||09:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Sunday:||10:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sidetracked eBike Rental & Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Guided or self guided Electric Bike Tour of the highlights of the Ring of Beara .