6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the rugged coast of southern Ireland during this full-day private tour from Kenmare to Mizen Head. Drive through the scenic Killarney National Park and stop at landmarks such as Torc Waterfall, a 3,000-year-old Druid stone circle, and local villages on your way to Mizen Head. Take in the sweeping views of the Atlantic coastline once you arrive and capture your memories on camera to enjoy for years to come.
- Take a full-day tour from Kenmare through the countryside to Mizen Head
- Stop at Torc Waterfall, an ancient Druid stone circle, and small villages
- Admire the sweeping views of the rugged coastline at Mizen Head
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a private guide and vehicle
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Departure & Return
Departure PointKenmare, Kenmare, County Kerry
Traveler pickup is offered
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY South Kerry Taxi - Day tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Mizen Head Tour from Kenmare?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Mizen Head Tour from Kenmare?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Mizen Head Tour from Kenmare?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Mizen Head Tour from Kenmare?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesNature and WildlifeHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportKenmareBus Tours - South West IrelandAudio Guides - South West IrelandNature and Wildlife - South West IrelandHistorical Tours - South West IrelandBus Tours - KillarneyAudio Guides - KillarneyNature and Wildlife - KillarneyHistorical Tours - KillarneyBus Tours - Ring of KerryAudio Guides - Ring of KerryNature and Wildlife - Ring of KerryHistorical Tours - Ring of KerryCategory