3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover the Great Florida Reef while visiting the Florida Keys on this private snorkel excursion. Board a private boat and depart from Big Pine Key towards Looe Key, where you can jump in the water and explore the extensive coral reef system. Snorkel alongside your captain and learn about the various species you encounter such as barracuda, parrotfish, and rays.
- Discover marine species on a snorkel tour to Looe Key
- Avoid crowded tourist boats on this private excursion
- All snorkel gear is provided for your convenience
- A private boat and captain means a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Departure & Return
38801 Overseas Hwy , 38801 Overseas Hwy, Big Pine Key, FL 33043, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
Go to the Marina
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Must be able to climb swim ladder back into the boat.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Keys Boat Tours
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Looe Key Snorkel from Big Pine Key?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Looe Key Snorkel from Big Pine Key?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Looe Key Snorkel from Big Pine Key
4 hours 5 minutes
1 day 4 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKey WestWater Tours - FloridaHalf-day Tours - FloridaWater Tours - Everglades National ParkHalf-day Tours - Everglades National ParkWater Tours - NaplesHalf-day Tours - NaplesCategory
Mallory Square Tours & TicketsKey West Shipwreck Treasure Museum Tours & TicketsFlorida Keys National Marine Sanctuary Tours & TicketsEdward B. Knight Pier Tours & TicketsMel Fisher Maritime Museum Tours & TicketsKey West Garden Club Tours & TicketsKey West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory Tours & TicketsKey West Cemetery Tours & TicketsBasilica of Saint Mary Star of the Sea Tours & TicketsRipley's Believe It or Not! Key West Museum Tours & TicketsOverseas Highway Tours & TicketsFort Zachary Taylor Tours & TicketsKey West Aquarium Tours & TicketsDuval Street Tours & TicketsSt. Paul's Key West Episcopal Church Tours & TicketsSmathers Beach Tours & TicketsVandenberg Wreck Tours & Tickets