1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Try something new in Key West: parasailing. Adventure seekers who've booked this trip will love soaring over the Key West Seaport. The experience is available for singles, doubles, and even triples so it's a fantastic activity for a group of friends or a family. You'll board a state-of-the-art boat, get briefed by the crew, and then fly over the city—free as a bird.
- Invigorating parasailing experience over Key West Seaport
- This activity is available for singles, doubles, and triples
- Convenient departure point at Sunset Watersports booth at the port
- Multiple tour times so you can easily add this activity to your schedule
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
201 William St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sunset Watersports
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Parasailing in Key West Seaport?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Parasailing in Key West Seaport?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Parasailing in Key West Seaport?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Parasailing in Key West Seaport?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Parasailing in Key West Seaport
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
ExtremeParasailing Water SportsOutdoor ActivitiesKey WestExtreme - FloridaParasailing - FloridaExtreme - Everglades National ParkParasailing - Everglades National ParkExtreme - NaplesParasailing - NaplesCategory
Duval StreetKey West AquariumFlorida Keys National Marine SanctuaryKey West Butterfly and Nature ConservatoryMallory SquareKey West CemeterySt. Paul's Key West Episcopal ChurchVandenberg WreckSmathers BeachMel Fisher Maritime MuseumFort Zachary TaylorBasilica of Saint Mary Star of the SeaEdward B. Knight PierKey West Shipwreck Treasure MuseumRipley's Believe It or Not! Key West MuseumKey West Garden ClubOverseas Highway