1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Take in rare birds–eye views of Key West on a parasailing adventure over Smathers Beach. With your pick of a one, two, or three–seater flight and a range of departure times offered throughout the day, this tour is a popular, flexible choice for families. Your guide, who ensures that the small group has a personalized experience, takes photos and video available for purchase after the trip.
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
2601 S Roosevelt Blvd, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Check In At Our Smathers Beach Hut
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please check in for the trip 30 minutes prior to departure time
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sunset Watersports
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Parasailing at Smathers Beach in Key West?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Parasailing at Smathers Beach in Key West?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Parasailing at Smathers Beach in Key West?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Parasailing at Smathers Beach in Key West?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Parasailing at Smathers Beach in Key West
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
ExtremeParasailing Water SportsOutdoor ActivitiesKey WestExtreme - FloridaParasailing - FloridaExtreme - Everglades National ParkParasailing - Everglades National ParkExtreme - NaplesParasailing - NaplesCategory
Key West CemeteryKey West Garden ClubFort Zachary TaylorMallory SquareOverseas HighwayBasilica of Saint Mary Star of the SeaKey West Shipwreck Treasure MuseumRipley's Believe It or Not! Key West MuseumSt. Paul's Key West Episcopal ChurchEdward B. Knight PierMel Fisher Maritime MuseumKey West Butterfly and Nature ConservatoryKey West AquariumSmathers BeachFlorida Keys National Marine SanctuaryVandenberg WreckDuval Street