- Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary boat tour
- Private tour, exclusively for your party: A personalized experience
- Tour can be customized to your group's preferences
- Go swimming, snorkeling and paddle boarding and hang out on a sandbar
Departure & Return
We are located at Stock Island Marina Village located at 7005 Shrimp Road. Parking is free. Once parked, make your way to The Salty Oyster Bar & Grille. Once there, put your back to the restaurant and walk down the sidewalk. The dock directly in front is "A" dock. We are located in slip A32.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Vessles and equipment are cleaned and sanitized for every trip.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Blu Chi Charters
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands