2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the art of Tiki cocktails during a 2-hour class in Key West. Begin with a rum tasting, then learn how to prepare four different drinks, including a Mai Tai. Each cocktail is yours to enjoy, of course. You even learn how to safely light drinks on fire. Class includes: 1 rum tasting and 4 cocktails!
- Create and enjoy four different cocktails
- Use all-inclusive materials and ingredients
- Get the personalized experience of a small group
- Learn how to safely light drinks on fire
Saved to wishlist!
Drink Mixing Instruments
1 Rum Tasting
Departure & Return
Departure PointKey West, Key West, Florida Keys, Florida
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 21 years
- A maximum of 20 people per booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A minimum of 4 for Tiki Class to be held
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tiki House Key West
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Tiki Cocktail Class in Key West?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tiki Cocktail Class in Key West?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Tiki Cocktail Class in Key West
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesCraft Classes Classes & WorkshopsUnique ExperiencesKey WestUnique Experiences - FloridaCraft Classes - FloridaUnique Experiences - Everglades National ParkCraft Classes - Everglades National ParkUnique Experiences - NaplesCraft Classes - NaplesCategory
Key West Shipwreck Treasure MuseumSt. Paul's Key West Episcopal ChurchKey West Butterfly and Nature ConservatoryRipley's Believe It or Not! Key West MuseumFlorida Keys National Marine SanctuaryFort Zachary TaylorEdward B. Knight PierKey West Garden ClubKey West AquariumVandenberg WreckMallory SquareOverseas HighwayKey West CemeteryBasilica of Saint Mary Star of the SeaSmathers BeachMel Fisher Maritime MuseumDuval Street