- Sail by Oman’s Musandam Peninsula on a dhow boat cruise from Khasab
- Prebook to save time and secure a cruise day that fits your vacation plans
- See fjord-like bays, look for dolphins, and swim and snorkel off two islets
- Lunch, sodas, water, snorkel gear, and return hotel transfers provided
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Note: All participants have to keep original passport with minimum 3 months validity
- If your car is rented, do not forget to get an NOC from the rental car company to cross the border. If the car does not have Oman insurance, you can get it from the check post
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Visa fees are not included
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- OPERATED BY Musandam Sea Adventure Travel & Tourism
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.