6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Get well off the beaten track—onto an Omani boat. Enjoy a sailing excursion on the waters of Musandam, stopping at secluded fishing villages for a peek at traditional rural life. Boats are decorated in opulent Omani style, with luxurious carpets and cushions. Glide past Oman’s stunning coastal fjords as you keep an eye out for dolphins. You also make two stops for snorkeling and swimming, with all equipment provided.
- A fun-filled day out on the waters of Musandam on an authentic Omani boat cruise
- Lounge in style aboard the ship, outfitted in cushions and carpets for a comfortable ride
- Discover untouched fishing villages on Seebi and Telegraph Island
- Enjoy two snorkeling and swimming spots, with no need to bring your own gear—all is provided
Saved to wishlist!
Soft drinks, plane water, coffee and tea
Traditional semi buffet Omani lunch
Basic toilet and shower facility with fresh water
Snorkeling gear, life jackets and towels
Free pick and drop ONLY IN KHASAB OMAN
Oman visit visa and UAE exit fee
For UAE resident visa holders it 35 AED UAE exit fee plus 5 OMR per person for Oman visit visa
Departure & Return
Khasab Coastal Rd,, Near Hotel Diwan Al-Amir, Khasab, Musandam, Oman 811, Oman
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Wheelchair accessible
- All participants have to keep original passport with minimum 3 months validity from tour date
- If your car is rented, do not forget to get an NOC (No Objection Certificate) from the rental car company to cross the border.
- If the car does not have Oman insurance, you can get it from the border by paying fee
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 300 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dhow Khasab Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Khasab Musandam Dhow Cruise To Musandam Fjords
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsDhow Cruises Water ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKhasabShore Excursions - Ras Al KhaimahDhow Cruises - Ras Al KhaimahWater Tours - Ras Al KhaimahPorts of Call Tours - Ras Al KhaimahHalf-day Tours - Ras Al KhaimahShore Excursions - Umm Al QuwainDhow Cruises - Umm Al QuwainWater Tours - Umm Al QuwainPorts of Call Tours - Umm Al QuwainHalf-day Tours - Umm Al QuwainShore Excursions - SharjahDhow Cruises - SharjahWater Tours - SharjahPorts of Call Tours - SharjahHalf-day Tours - SharjahCategory