- 1-day tour of Chernobyl from Kiev
- Pass Dytyatky Checkpoint and Leliv Checkpoint with a guide en route into Chernobyl
- Discover sites including Kopachi Village and Reactor #4
- Explore the derelict town of Pripyat
- Visit the Duga military radar station
- Tour includes round-trip travel from central Kiev
Departure & Return
We depart from Kozatskiy hotel, which is on the main square - Independence (Maidan) - the hotel is the second building on the right from McDonalds. We meet outside, in front of the hotel. There is another “Kozatskiy” hotel on Antonova St. Don’t go there!
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years (the age limit can be discussed in each case)
- Any booking made within 1 day prior to departure is unlikely to be confirmed.
- Dress code is important - no sandals, no shorts, no sleeveless T-Shirts.
- Bring your passport - visitors without a passport won't be allowed on the tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- You require to download audio guide app for other than English language.
- We recommend wearing sturdy boots or footwear with tough soles. Please make sure to have socks on so no body flesh is exposed.
- Please bring repellent if you visit in spring summer and early fall.
- There are quite a few homeless dogs in the zone. If you like dogs you can bring some dog food with you and feed them.
- Wheelchair ramp equipped minibus is available upon request
- If you prefer an audio guide you have to download a free app (OIS or Android) - please ask our guide for a pair of earphones if you need ones.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- OPERATED BY SoloEast Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use