- Enjoy the exclusivity of a private tour
- Experience Kiev through the eyes of a local
- Orient yourself to the city for future exploring
- Choose a start time that works for you
Departure & Return
We'd be glad to start a city tour from the lobby of your hotel in Kiev if you stay central. If no, let's get started from the National Opera House of Ukraine. Your private guide will meet you up in front of it!
It's flexible. It could be the lobby of your hotel, National Opera House or any other place that you liked during the tour and want to be back.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Big families and group of friends are always welcomed!
- You always can prolong your tour and visit more beautiful places.
- Please notice that tour price does not include transportation, lunch and entrance fees (usually we don't need any).
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY UkraineToGo
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms