- Get the personalized experience of a private tour
- Eat lunch at an authentic Ukrainian restaurant
- Choose a start time that works for your schedule
- See the top sights of Kiev in just one day
Departure & Return
The easiest way to reach is by Uber. If you use the metro, come to the station Universytet. The cathedral is a 5-minute walk from the metro.
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
We can finish the tour at Kontraktova Square where after the tour you can stay exploring Podil area.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Hotel pickup is available from most centrally located places
- Guide me UA provides only private tours, not scheduled
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Guide me UA - Kiev & Lviv Private Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience