Departure & Return
Yellow Pecherski Gate in Maidan (Independence Square), which is across Khreshchatyk Street from the Independence Column. PLEASE NOTE that our meeting place IS NOT the tall Independence Column topped by a woman figure but a small arch topped by a MAN FIGURE.
Sofiiska Square is several blocks away from Maidan (Independence Square)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Free Kiev walking tours with Natalia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Tour Of Central Kiev With Natalia.