Explore our promoted experiences
- Scenic tour of Gap of Dunloe and Killarney National Park from Killarney
- No planning needed: get to and from the gap by pre-arranged bus and boat
- Opt to hire horse-drawn carriage (own cost) or to trek the spectacular gap
- Return to Killarney on a lake boat tour with guided commentary
Departure & Return
The Old Weir Lodge is 1 Kilometer from the centre of Killarney town. We offer free parking, Tea/Coffee is also available for purchase here prior to departure.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- OPERATED BY Killarney Day Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience