- 9-hour tour of the Ring of Kerry from Killarney
- Travel with ease between southern Ireland's natural wonders
- Marvel at the coastal beauty of Dingle Bay and Inch Beach
- Discover the wonderland of Killarney National Park's mountains, lakes, and gardens
- Explore the traditional towns of Waterville and Sneem
Departure & Return
Pick-up at our Killarney office is 10:45am. From here we will guide you around the corner to where our bus collects.
What To Expect
As you pass through the traditional village of Killorglin, your guide explains local Celtic traditions, including a yearly festival where a goat is crowned king. Following a 1-hour drive, you’ll stop at Dingle Bay to admire the sandy stretch of Inch Beach, featured in hit films such as Far and Away and Ryan’s Daughter.
Stop next in Waterville, a quaint town adored by Charlie Chaplin, to admire Ballinskelligs Bay and the Skellig Rocks. See, too, the charming village of Sneem, replete with two squares and a bridge that straddles the currents of Kenmare Bay.
Your tour culminates with a visit to Killarney National Park, famed for its unspoiled landscapes of lakes, forests, and mountains. Absorb views of the Lakes of Killarney and Black Valley, and stop at Molls Gap and Ladies View to hear the legends that surround each enclave.
After a brief stop at the beautiful Torc Waterfall, you’ll return to your original departure point in Killarney.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Baby and booster seats required for toodlers/babies. Please advise at time of booking.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 56 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paddywagon Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff