3 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
- Excellent value for money
- Breakfast included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Small-group tour by minibus
Saved to wishlist!
Two (2) night double occupancy accommodations with breakfast in 3*Hotel or Guest House
Private vehicle transfers to all destinations and to all included activities
Appleton Estate Rum Tour
Dolphin Quest and Black River Safari
Trip to Pelican Bar
Visit to Rick’s Cafe
Negril's seven (7) miles beach
Entrance fees to optional activities
Food and drinks, unless specified
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Kingston , Kingston, Kingston, Kingston Parish, JamaicaThis activity will end right where it started.
Mayfair Hotel 4 West Kings House Close Kingston
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Accommodations are double occupancy and therefore single Travelers will share room with another Traveler of the same gender. If a Traveler would like single an occupancy accommodation the option would cost an additional USD180.00, payable directly after booking. Please contact us directly to arrange this option
- Please note that hot water shortages can be fairly common in the Caribbean (even in upgraded hotels and private homes). With a tropical climate, often there is no hot water at all. We appreciate your patience and understanding that these occurrences are outside of our control.
- Accommodations may also include rustic cabins with share bathroom facilities
- Travelers are required to have personal travel insurance covering medical expenses
- Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Many optional activities are available at an additional cost. Please contact local tour operator to find out more information.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication or who are violent to other Travelers, Tour staff or Locals. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY DaVinci Jamaica Vacations
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3-days Jamaica Sightseeing Tour of Treasure Beach and Negril departing from Kingston?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 3-days Jamaica Sightseeing Tour of Treasure Beach and Negril departing from Kingston?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3-days Jamaica Sightseeing Tour of Treasure Beach and Negril departing from Kingston?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3-days Jamaica Sightseeing Tour of Treasure Beach and Negril departing from Kingston?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 23499P7
Compare Similar Experiences
3-days Jamaica Sightseeing Tour of Treasure Beach and Negril departing from Kingston
4 hours 55 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Multi-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingKingstonMulti-day Tours - Ocho RiosMulti-day Tours - Runaway BayMulti-day Tours - TrelawnyCategory