- Tour of Port Royal from Kingston
- Guided tour of Port Royal's city highlights
- Free time for lunch (own expense)
- Pickup and drop-off at Kingston hotels
- Air-conditioned tour vehicle
- Entrance fees included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up for other Hotels, Villas and/or B&Bs in Kingston, Jamaica is available on request. Confirmation of pick-up will be sent by email once location is verified.
What To Expect
Arrive in Port Royal for a guided tour of the city's highlights, including the Giddy House and the Fort Charles museum. Once one of the busiest ports in the Caribbean and a center of pirate activity, it's now a quiet fishing town.
You'll have free time to stop at one of the local seafood restaurants for lunch (own expense).
Your tour ends with drop-off back at your hotel in Kingston.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY El Sol Vida
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms