8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Benefit from a flexible itinerary and personalized attention on this private tour to the Ocho Rios area from Kingston. No need to rent a car; all private transportation is provided for you, making the multiple stops easy. Your guide will show you around each stop, providing commentary tailored to your interests. Move at your own pace while you explore the Blue Hole, River Gully Falls, and some shopping.
- Convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour for your party only means personalized attention
- Multi-stop tour is easy with all transportation provided
- Guide provides commentary tailored to your group's interests
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- It is recommended that you bring a swimsuit, change of clothes and cash
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY El Sol Vida
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Full-Day Tour to the Blue Hole and River Gully Rain Forest from Kingston?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Full-Day Tour to the Blue Hole and River Gully Rain Forest from Kingston?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Full-Day Tour to the Blue Hole and River Gully Rain Forest from Kingston?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Full-Day Tour to the Blue Hole and River Gully Rain Forest from Kingston?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeExtremeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKingston4WD Tours - Ocho RiosSporting Events - Ocho RiosBus Tours - Ocho RiosNature and Wildlife - Ocho RiosExtreme - Ocho RiosFull-day Tours - Ocho Rios4WD Tours - Runaway BaySporting Events - Runaway BayBus Tours - Runaway BayNature and Wildlife - Runaway BayExtreme - Runaway BayFull-day Tours - Runaway Bay4WD Tours - TrelawnySporting Events - TrelawnyBus Tours - TrelawnyNature and Wildlife - TrelawnyExtreme - TrelawnyFull-day Tours - TrelawnyCategory