8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Take a break from beaches to explore Jamaica’s high country on a hiking tour in the Blue Mountains. Depart the bustle and crowds of Kingston by 4x4 vehicle, and climb the island’s highest peak, trekking through a World Heritage landscape that’s home to many tropical bird species. In addition to spectacular views from the top, and you'll also see where some of Jamaica's best beans are grown on a Blue Mountain coffee farm tour and enjoy an authentic Jamaican breakfast or lunch, depending on when you hike.
- Enjoy the views from Jamaica's tallest peak on a Blue Mountain hiking tour
- Trek through a diverse landscape and spot wildlife like the doctor bird
- Learn how coffee is grown on a Blue Mountain plantation tour
- Recharge with a traditional Jamaican breakfast or lunch
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Optional Coffee Farm Tour
National Park Fee ($20usd)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Bring warm clothing, a light raincoat and comfortable walking shoes/boots
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tropical Video Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Scenic Blue Mountain Hike from Kingston?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Scenic Blue Mountain Hike from Kingston?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Scenic Blue Mountain Hike from Kingston?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- "This is the most demanding hike in all of Jamaica - go do it!" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Scenic Blue Mountain Hike from Kingston
8 to 10 hours
4 hours 55 minutes
10 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingNature and WildlifeWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKingstonHiking - Ocho RiosNature and Wildlife - Ocho RiosWalking Tours - Ocho RiosFull-day Tours - Ocho RiosHiking - Runaway BayNature and Wildlife - Runaway BayWalking Tours - Runaway BayFull-day Tours - Runaway BayHiking - TrelawnyNature and Wildlife - TrelawnyWalking Tours - TrelawnyFull-day Tours - TrelawnyCategory