2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Coffee and/or Tea
Entrance fees for Koh Rang national park
Departure & Return
16/2 หมู่ 1 บ้านบางเบ้า Tambon Koh Chang Tai, Amphoe Ko Chang, Chang Wat Trat 23170, Thailand
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- Transfer from hotels on the West coast of Koh Chang only
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY bbdivers
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Freediver advanced (start at Koh Chang)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Freediver advanced (start at Koh Chang)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Freediver advanced (start at Koh Chang)?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Freediver advanced (start at Koh Chang)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 13560P12
Compare Similar Experiences
Freediver advanced (start at Koh Chang)
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursWater ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingKo ChangBus Tours - Gulf of ThailandOvernight Tours - Gulf of ThailandMulti-day Tours - Gulf of ThailandWater Tours - Gulf of ThailandBus Tours - PattayaOvernight Tours - PattayaMulti-day Tours - PattayaWater Tours - PattayaBus Tours - SihanoukvilleOvernight Tours - SihanoukvilleMulti-day Tours - SihanoukvilleWater Tours - SihanoukvilleCategory