- 'Four Islands' tour from Koh Lanta
- Travel on a boat with two decks
- Snorkel, swim, and kayak (if option selected)
- Visit Emerald Cave
- Buffet lunch included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off on Koh Lanta
Departure & Return
Meet at the pier in Lanta Old Town at least 30 minutes before scheduled departure.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Suit up with snorkeling gear, then slip into the water to see Koh Chuak’s thriving coral reef systems, which are home to many bright fishes and other marine life. There is also the option to include a kayaking tour of the sea caves (select option when booking).
Continue to Koh Mook, home of the spectacular Emerald Cave: the entrance to the cave leaves just enough space to swim in when the tide is low, and the cave winds 260 feet (80 meters) to a hidden white sand beach enclosed by cliff walls.
Return the boat for a Thai buffet lunch on deck, followed by fresh fruits, then make another stop at Koh Kradan. This tour does not go to shore at Koh Kradan, but you can swim in clear water off the boat, or snorkel the island’s coral reef.
The final stop of the day is Koh Ngai, a tiny, mountainous island with rocky headlands, white sand beaches, and thick forests. Enjoy time to relax on the beach and walk along the shoreline, then begin the return trip to Koh Lanta, with afternoon coffee or tea and snacks served along the way.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- There is a minimum of 20 people required to run this tour!
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trip Store Krabi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff