Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
• Free hotel pick up between Saladan and Kantiang Bay
• Other areas free from 3 people otherwise 200 Baht per person (payable directly to the driver).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All dishes can be either vegetarian, vegan, spicy or non spicy to suite to your own taste.
- Children aged between 7-11 years and can choose only 2 dishes.
- The group chooses 4 out of 10 dishes together, individually you can choose type of meat etc.as well as spice level.
- The person who comes with but doesn't want to cook pay an extra 500 Baht per person. Includes share of food and transportation.
- There are at least 2 people required to start the cooking class. The class size is limited to maximal 12 persons.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Oh-Hoo
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Half Day Lanta Thai Cookery School From Koh Lanta.