- Take the fast route from Koh Lanta to Koh Phi Phi with a speedboat transfer
- Save time with a transfer that connects the two islands in just 30 minutes
- Includes convenient pickup service at most Koh Lanta hotels
- Get dropped off at the central Ton Sai Pier for easy access to your hotel
Departure & Return
Meet at Saladan Pier on Koh Lanta 30 minutes before scheduled departure.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 2 hours before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
Get dropped off at Ton Sai Pier on Koh Phi Phi Don from where you can easily walk or grab a longtail boat to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- The service operates daily all year round with 2 departure times in high season from October to April, and 1 departure time in the morning during low season.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 65 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trip Store Krabi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff