8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Escape the crowds on land during an island-hopping cruise from Koh Lanta. This family-friendly experience takes you to four secluded islands by longtail boat and gives you free time to swim, snorkel, and sunbathe on each one. Plus, hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off mean that you won’t have to worry about finding a meeting point.
- See more of Koh Lanta's surrounded on a boat tour
- An ideal choice for families and first-time visitors
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off are included
- All equipment and transfers are included
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
All Fees and Taxes
• National park fee.• Round trip transfer.. • Passenger insurance.
Departure & Return
G3JV+HP3, Ko Lanta Yai, Ko Lanta District, Krabi 81150, Thailand
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rainbow Lanta Travel and Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Lanta 4 Islands tour (Longtail boat)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Lanta 4 Islands tour (Longtail boat)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Lanta 4 Islands tour (Longtail boat)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Lanta 4 Islands tour (Longtail boat)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "A really nice daytrip, all worked from the beginning till the end." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Lanta 4 Islands tour (Longtail boat)
1 day 8 hours
11 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWater ToursEco ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKo LantaNature and Wildlife - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastWater Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastEco Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastFull-day Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastNature and Wildlife - Ko Phi Phi DonWater Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonEco Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonFull-day Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonNature and Wildlife - KrabiWater Tours - KrabiEco Tours - KrabiFull-day Tours - KrabiCategory