4 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
All Fees and Taxes
PADI Certification card
Departure & Return
Ko Tarutao, Koh Lipe, Satun 91110, Thailand
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for people with Asthma
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Adang Sea Divers
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Open Water Diver Course?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Open Water Diver Course?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Open Water Diver Course?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Open Water Diver Course
Explore Similar Things to Do
Scuba DivingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesKo LipeScuba Diving - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastScuba Diving - LangkawiScuba Diving - Ko LantaCategory