6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the Phi Phi Islands by speedboat on a half-day tour from Koh Phi Phi Don. You’ll have the chance to snorkel with marine life in clear waters, plus see sights such as caves, hidden coves, Monkey Beach, Pileh Lagoon, and a filming location from the movie “The Beach.” Booking this tour offers an easy way to get out on the water and see more of Krabi.
- Admire the natural beauty of the Phi Phi Islands on a snorkeling boat tour
- Meet other travelers and have fun on the water
- Half-day tour still gives you time to enjoy other activities during the day
- Tour limited to 30 for a small-group experience
Saved to wishlist!
Lunch , Drinking water, Fruit
Life jacket, Snorkeling mask
First Aid Kit
National Park Fee
Departure & Return
Unnamed Road , Unnamed Road, Tambon Ao Nang, Amphoe Mueang Krabi, Chang Wat Krabi 81000, ThailandThis activity will end right where it started.
At the meeting Point, McDonald's Phi Phi Island
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Child ticket Age between 4-10 years
- You come by yourself to meeting point at McDonald’s.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Oh-Hoo
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half Day & Sunset Phi Phi Island Tour From Phi Phi by Speedboat?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Half Day & Sunset Phi Phi Island Tour From Phi Phi by Speedboat?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Half Day & Sunset Phi Phi Island Tour From Phi Phi by Speedboat
9 hours 30 minutes
19 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
SnorkelingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesKo Phi Phi DonSnorkeling - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastSnorkeling - Ko Yao YaiSnorkeling - Ko LantaCategory