- One-way ferry transfer from Krabi to Koh Phi Phi Don
- Easy and cost-effective way to reach Koh Phi Phi, known as the island paradise from the film 'The Beach'
- Save time on a direct route with no stopovers
- Includes hotel pickup service from Ao Nang, Ao Nam Mao, or Krabi Town
- Concludes at Ton Sail Pier in Koh Phi Phi Don, a convenient place to walk or catch a longtail boat to your hotel
- All taxes, fees, fuel surcharge and service fees included
Departure & Return
Meet at Krabi Passenger Port at least 30 minutes before scheduled departure.
Get dropped off at Ton Sai Pier on Koh Phi Phi Don from where you can easily walk or grab a longtail boat to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 350 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trip Store Krabi
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Krabi to Koh Phi Phi by Ferry.