- Kochi Private Tour :3-Hour Fort Kochi and Mattancherry Walking Tour
- Wander the streets like a local and see sites up close
- Tour top attractions and learn about history and culture
Departure & Return
Guest who are not staying in Fort cochin /Mattancherry hotels, request to meeting at starting point to join the tour
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note that dress codes are conservative throughout India; modest and respectful clothing that covers the shoulders and knees is recommended
- Note: Jewish Synagogue and Dutch Palace are closed on Fridays, Saturdays, and Jewish Holidays
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Carnival Tours Kochi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience