6 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Ac hotel rooms except Hill Station (Munnar) on twin sharing basis with Daily Breakfast.
AC car for all the transfers and local sightseeing as per the given itinerary.
All the expenses related to the vehicle (toll, tax, parking, permits, driver batta,etc)
Child below 5 yrs sharing same bed with parents will be complimentarily
The packages does not include Air/Train tickets, Airport tax, Entry fees , Monuments, Guide fees
Camera Charges, Massages, Elephant Safaris, Personal expenses like laundry, tips and telephone calls
Optional Tours, Travel Insurance etc.
Optional activities mentioned in the itinerary & anything not mentioned in the above package.
If drop back to Kochi airport Extra Rs 1000 will be charged. Price included till drop at trivandrum
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Our Pick up is from Kochi airport, Ernakulam Rly station or any hotel which is located within the Kochi City including Fort Kochi.
- Cochin International Airport, Airport Rd, Kochi, Kerala 683111, India
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 18 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY SreesTours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 5 Nights & 6 Days Kerala Tour Covering Munnar, Aleppey Houseboat, Kovalam Beach?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 5 Nights & 6 Days Kerala Tour Covering Munnar, Aleppey Houseboat, Kovalam Beach?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 5 Nights & 6 Days Kerala Tour Covering Munnar, Aleppey Houseboat, Kovalam Beach?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 5 Nights & 6 Days Kerala Tour Covering Munnar, Aleppey Houseboat, Kovalam Beach?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
5 Nights & 6 Days Kerala Tour Covering Munnar, Aleppey Houseboat, Kovalam Beach
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursWater ToursMulti-day CruisesWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKochiBus Tours - KeralaMulti-day Tours - KeralaWater Tours - KeralaMulti-day Cruises - KeralaBus Tours - CoimbatoreMulti-day Tours - CoimbatoreWater Tours - CoimbatoreMulti-day Cruises - CoimbatoreBus Tours - MaduraiMulti-day Tours - MaduraiWater Tours - MaduraiMulti-day Cruises - MaduraiCategory