- A multi-day, all-inclusive small-group sightseeing tour of Kerala, with airport or hotel transfers
- Cover the highlights of the state, from misty hills and bustling towns to laid-back beaches
- Discover Kerala’s most stunning natural attractions with stops at Munnar and Periyar
- Enjoy two cruises: a boat ride on Lake Periyar and a traditional houseboat ride in Alleppey
Departure & Return
Departure PointKochi (Cochin), Kochi (Cochin), Ernakulam District, Kerala
Traveler pickup is offered
Please give us your correct flight details or Hotel Details and our office representative will meet you at arrival area at airport or Hotel Lobby with your name placard.
- Kochi Airport, Kochi (Cochin) India
Guest, who don't require airport pick up. They will be picked up from their respective hotels.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund of that tour only
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Arv Holidays
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands