4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Saved to wishlist!
Activities in village
All Fees and Taxes
English speaking guide in Kumbalangy village (2)
Any person expenses or which is not mentioned in inclusions list
Departure & Return
Willingdon Island, Kochi, Kerala 682009, India
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Culture Holidays India Pvt Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cochin Shore excursions tour to Kumbalangy Village ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Cochin Shore excursions tour to Kumbalangy Village ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cochin Shore excursions tour to Kumbalangy Village ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cochin Shore excursions tour to Kumbalangy Village ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 9225P102
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesBus ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursVolunteer Tours Outdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesKochiUnique Experiences - KeralaBus Tours - KeralaNature and Wildlife - KeralaEco Tours - KeralaVolunteer Tours - KeralaUnique Experiences - CoimbatoreBus Tours - CoimbatoreNature and Wildlife - CoimbatoreEco Tours - CoimbatoreVolunteer Tours - CoimbatoreUnique Experiences - MaduraiBus Tours - MaduraiNature and Wildlife - MaduraiEco Tours - MaduraiVolunteer Tours - MaduraiCategory