5 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
This tour of Kochi has been especially designed for Insignia cruise passengers with limited time on land. You'll be picked up directly from your ship, to save the hassle of navigating in a new city. Choose from two itineraries: a comprehensive overview of Kochi (including Jew Town, Fort Kochi, the Chinese Fishing Nets, and more), or an unforgettable, three-hour backwater cruise.
- Choose from two itineraries, to suit your needs and interests
- Pickups and drop-offs are timed to coincide with your cruise ship's schedule
- Lunch is included in the backwater cruise tour
- Experience the best of Kerala in a short time
Saved to wishlist!
Buffet lunch in house boat for those who opt for Backwater and Houseboat tour.
Port pickup and drop-off
Gratuities ( Optional )
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Kochi Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking:
- 1. Docking time,
- 2. Dsembarkation time and
- 3. Re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- A minimum of 02 people per booking.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Excel India Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Excursion to Rice Farms of Kerala.?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Excursion to Rice Farms of Kerala.?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Excursion to Rice Farms of Kerala.?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Excursion to Rice Farms of Kerala.?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Excursion to Rice Farms of Kerala.
5 to 8 hours
5 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 25 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKochiShore Excursions - KeralaNature and Wildlife - KeralaPorts of Call Tours - KeralaAttractions & Museums - KeralaMuseum Tickets & Passes - KeralaShore Excursions - CoimbatoreNature and Wildlife - CoimbatorePorts of Call Tours - CoimbatoreAttractions & Museums - CoimbatoreMuseum Tickets & Passes - CoimbatoreShore Excursions - MaduraiNature and Wildlife - MaduraiPorts of Call Tours - MaduraiAttractions & Museums - MaduraiMuseum Tickets & Passes - MaduraiCategory