- Enjoy a traditional lunch on board as you cruise past lush, tropical scenery
- Tour Fort Kochi by coach to visit highlights like the Chinese fishing nets
- Make the most of your time in port with a custom houseboat tour of Kochi
- Hear informative commentary about Kochi’s history and sights from your guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Cochin Port (Ernakulam Wharf Berth /Pier) ,BTP Berth /Pier ,Cochin Port Cruise Terminal
Directions: Our staff will be waiting at Cochin Port - ships berth/pier holding a "VIATOR" sign board with Blue Umbrella
- Cochin International Cruise Terminal, 27, Indira Gandhi Rd, Willingdon Island, Kochi, Kerala 682003, India
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Tour which include visit to Church/Synagogue, modest and respectful clothing that covers the shoulders and knees are recommended. No casual clothing such as jeans, sportswear, joggers or sneakers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note: staff/guide will be waiting at ships berth/pier holding "VIATOR" sign board with "BLUE UMBRELLA"
- Synagogue /Palace are closed on Friday /Saturdays and Jewish holidays
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- OPERATED BY Carnival Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Group Shore Excursion from Cochin Port.