2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The Southern Indian state of Kerala has a unique and distinct cuisine, and you will learn to cook it for yourself during this fun cooking class. Not just a demonstration, you will have a hands-on experience and make the dishes yourself. As this lesson is held in your instructor’s home, you’ll experience how ordinary Keralites live. Afterwards, enjoy eating the three-course meal you prepared. Foodies will love this activity, but you don’t need to be an experienced cook to have fun.
- Learn about Kerala’s culture through its food
- Receive a recipe booklet so you can cook the recipes again later
- All ingredients, food, and refreshments are provided
- A fun activity to enjoy with friends or family
Saved to wishlist!
Required Cooking equipments specifically used only in Kerala to make various dishes
Cooking gloves, cooking hats, napkins etc to maintain hygiene and cleanliness
Coffee and/or Tea
Printed guide so you can try the cooking back at home too
All ingredients as per recipe
Departure & Return
Alappuzha, Kerala, India
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Is it customizable according to Veg/Non-Veg preference? Yes
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rejula Noushad
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Hands-on Authentic Keralite Cooking Class - Learn, Cook, Eat & Enjoy!
2 to 3 hours
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeKochiCooking Classes - KeralaCooking Classes - CoimbatoreCooking Classes - MaduraiCategory