6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
This tour of Cochin delves into the history of one of India’s longest established Jewish communities. Save hours of researching and planning, by having a comprehensive itinerary organized for you, including door-to-door transport, and entrance fees. See multiple synagogues, including Kadavumbagam, visit a Jewish Cemetery, and go to the Jewish-Christian Ancestry Tower too.
- Take it easy with door-to-door transport included
- See several synagogues in a day, including Chendamangalam
- Learn about the history of one of India’s oldest Jewish communities
- A small-group tour ensures a more personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Port pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Muziris Heritage - Day Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Historical ToursCultural & Theme ToursKochiHistorical Tours - KeralaHistorical Tours - CoimbatoreHistorical Tours - MaduraiCategory